Romeo and Juliet Book Scarf by William Shakespeare
Romeo and Juliet book scarf
"Romeo and Juliet" by William Shakespeare
O, wilt thou leave me so unsatisfied?
What satisfaction canst thou have to-night?
The exchange of thy love's faithful vow for mine.
I gave thee mine before thou didst request it:
And yet I would it were to give again.
Wouldst thou withdraw it? for what purpose, love?
But to be frank, and give it thee again.
And yet I wish but for the thing I have:
My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite.
* Infinity/loop scarf
* Cotton-poly-rayon blend jersey
* Finished edges (fabric folded in half lengthwise and sewn down and in the middle to create a long tube).
* Measures: 60" (150-153 cm) inches around and 14"-15" (36-38 cm) inches wide
* Hand wash (cold water), dry flat
* Warm iron if needed. Do not iron on print: reverse it or put a cloth between iron and print.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days.