Frankenstein Book Scarf by Mary Shelley$32.00
Frankenstein Book Scarf by Mary Shelley
"Frankenstein" by Mary Shelley
“Even broken in spirit as he is, no one can feel more deeply than he does the beauties of nature. The starry sky, the sea, and every sight afforded by these wonderful regions, seems still to have the power of elevating his soul from earth. Such a man has a double existence: he may suffer misery, and be overwhelmed by disappointments; yet, when he has retired into himself, he will be like a celestial spirit that has a halo around him, within whose circle no grief or folly ventures.”
* Infinity/loop scarf
* Cotton-poly-rayon blend jersey
* Finished edges (fabric folded in half lengthwise and sewn down and in the middle to create a long tube).
* Measures: 60" (150-153 cm) inches around and 14"-15" (36-38 cm) inches wide
* Hand wash (cold water), dry flat
* Warm iron if needed. Do not iron on print: reverse it or put a cloth between iron and print.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days.