Hamlet book scarf by William Shakespeare$42.99
“Hamlet” (“The Tragedy of Hamlet, Prince of Denmark”) by William Shakespeare
"Hamlet" ("The Tragedy of Hamlet, Prince of Denmark") by William Shakespeare
"To Be Or Not To Be" - Hamlet's Soliloquy
To be, or not to be that is the question
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die to sleep
No more and by a sleep to say we end
The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to, 'tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish'd. To die, to sleep
* Infinity/loop scarf
* Soft cotton-poly-rayon blend jersey
* Finished edges (fabric folded in half lengthwise and sewn down and in the middle to create a long tube).
* Measures: 60" (150-153 cm) inches around and 14"-15" (36-38 cm) inches wide
* Hand wash (cold water), dry flat
* Warm iron if needed. Do not iron on print: reverse it or put a cloth between iron and print.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days.