* Infinity/loop scarf
* Cotton-poly-rayon blend jersey
* Finished edges (fabric folded in half lengthwise and sewn down and in the middle to create a long tube).
* Measures: 60″ (150-153 cm) inches around and 14″-15″ (36-38 cm) inches wide
* Hand wash (cold water), dry flat
* Warm iron if needed. Do not iron on print, put a cloth between iron and print.
The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe
“And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon’s that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o’er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted- nevermore!”
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days.