“Romeo and Juliet” by William Shakespeare
O, wilt thou leave me so unsatisfied?
What satisfaction canst thou have to-night?
The exchange of thy love’s faithful vow for mine.
I gave thee mine before thou didst request it:
And yet I would it were to give again.
Wouldst thou withdraw it? for what purpose, love?
But to be frank, and give it thee again.
And yet I wish but for the thing I have:
My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite.
* Infinity/loop scarf
* Cotton-poly-rayon blend jersey
* Finished edges (fabric folded in half lengthwise and sewn down and in the middle to create a long tube).
* Measures: 60″ (150-153 cm) inches around and 14″-15″ (36-38 cm) inches wide
* Hand wash (cold water), dry flat
* Warm iron if needed. Do not iron on print: reverse it or put a cloth between iron and print.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days.