Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
“Elizabeth’s spirit’s soon rising to playfulness again, she wanted Mr. Darcy to account for his having ever fallen in love with her. ‘How could you begin?’ said she.
‘I can comprehend your going on charmingly, when you had once made a beginning; but what could set you off in the first place?’ ‘I cannot fix on the hour, or the spot, or the look, or the words, which laid the foundation. It is too long ago. I was in the middle before I knew that I had begun.”
* Infinity/loop scarf
* Cotton-poly-rayon blend jersey
* Finished edges (fabric folded in half lengthwise and sewn down and in the middle to create a long tube).
* Measures: 60″ (150-153 cm) inches around and 14″-15″ (36-38 cm) inches wide
* Hand wash (cold water), dry flat
* Warm iron if needed. Do not iron on print, put a cloth between iron and print.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days.